- We believe there is one God who lives forever in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to the world, speaking to us with authority and without error.
- We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and in His personal physical return to rule the earth in power and love.
- We believe that all mankind is living in an ‘orphaned’ and therefore ‘fallen’ condition and the Father has come to be a real Father to us. God has redeemed us by Jesus Christ the first-born son, so that we can also be reborn by the Holy Spirit’s infilling, into God’s family as real sons and daughters.
- We believe the Holy Spirit lives in us, who works through us with spiritual gifts. More than that, the Holy Spirit is the actual spirit of the Father, poured into us, changing our very nature forever and enabling us to partake of the ‘divine nature’ (2 Peter 1:4).
- We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal life for all who believe.
- We believe in the brotherhood/sisterhood of all believers and seek community together. We believe that as we are becoming more like Him in every way, the Church will finally be the manifestation of the Father’s love to the world.